What is better than crispy cheese?
Maybe only this crispy cheese breakfast sandwich with a soft yolk egg, ham, and a fresh croissant! Talk about tasty!
To achieve the crispy cheese, you need a non-stick pan. I love my @theoriginalgreenpan for many reasons, but also because I don’t have to use any cooking spray. (Not sponsored, just a huge fan).
Crispy Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Take a slice of cheese (I am using Havarti here but any cheese will do) and put it on a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Let it cook for about two minutes, and when the edges start to become golden, that’s when it’s ready to add the ham.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl or jar. Mix well.
- Flip quickly after the ham has been added and give the ham half of a minute to take the chill off. (Don’t overcook the ham or it will dry out and become rubbery).
- Serve on a croissant with an egg.