One pan, 30 minutes! Let the oven do all the work 😊
Roasted Veggies and Sausage
I really can't describe to you how delicious this combination of ingredients is. I'd even go as far as serving it to non-vegetable-lovers, confident that they'd go back for seconds. We love this meal!Print Pin Rate
- 3-5 small red potatoes
- olive oil
- Amber's Kitchen Italian Seasoning or salt and pepper
- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 1 zucchini
- Aidell's chicken sausage about one sausage per person--pineapple and bacon flavor is my fave!
- 1 sweet bell pepper
- chopped kale, optional this cooks fast so add it to the end
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Slice sausage and dice vegetables.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out the potatoes and cover with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Return from the oven, and toss the potatoes with the remaining vegetables and the sausage, plus a little more oil and a sprinkling of the Italian seasoning mix, or just salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.