We all know that s’mores are the yummiest thing on the planet and these s’mores bars are the next best thing! So yummy! Thank you @thefoodnanny for the recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 king-sized Hershey's milk chocolate bars
- 1 7 oz jar jet-puffed marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light. Add egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, and mix until combined.
- Separate the dough in half and press half of it into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Layer next with the chocolate bars in a single layer, trying not to break the bars unless you have to. Spread the marshmallow cream on top of the chocolate.
- With the remaining dough, flatten it into small shingles and piece together so it can cover the chocolate and marshmallows. Press dough gently down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool, then dig in and... ENJOY!