Do you guys follow @thefoodnanny on instagram? Because you should! It’s a mom-and-daughter who run the account and they are both adorable! I got this recipe from their site last week and we made it. It was SO GOOD! My husband who’s not a big fan of traditional spaghetti loved this and went back for thirds! Even some of my kids who usually like their noodles plain loved this sauce. It was delicious! Plus it was super quick and easy and the whole meal took 15 minutes.
Spaghetti With Cheesy Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1/2 small white onion diced
- 2 T EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 28 oz can Hunts diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 15-20 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add garlic and cook another minute or two or until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, cream, ricotta, basil and cheese and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until sauce becomes thick and coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Serve with spaghetti noodles cooked to al dente.