Yummy baked crunchy Taquitos with a creamy chicken filling. Makes your mouth water just thinking about it, am I right?
- 16 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 2-3 cups grated Mexican cheese blend
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 2 T milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin 1/2
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil
- more salt for sprinkling
- Combine cream cheese, milk, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Shred the chicken and combine with cream cheese mixture.
- On a pancake griddle or in the microwave, warm tortillas on both sides and melt a few tablespoons of cheese on the top.
- Put about 3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture inside, then fold in half. Repeat with all 16 tortillas.
- Brush them lightly with olive oil and give them all a light sprinkling of salt on each side.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with guacamole and Pico.