See that square piece of egg topped with cheese? It was easy AND delicious and I’m thinking this will be a new breakfast staple in our home. Endless possibilities of where this piece of egg can go…. on toast, on a breakfast burrito with sausage and potatoes, in a breakfast Sammy with ham or bacon, or eating it plain was delightful too!
Excellent Egg Squares
- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a blender, combine ingredients. Blend well.
- Pour into a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425° F for 8 minutes. It will have puffed up a bit but don't fret.
- Top with 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese and put it back in the oven for another two minutes.
- Cut into either 12 slices or 6 rectangles that can be folded in half and put on a sandwich.