This bread is so addictively good! I nick-named it “crack bread”, and trust me, the shoe fits.
Sourdough Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 loaf rustic sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish optional
- Cut a grid in the bread, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Mix the dried parsley, garlic powder, and salt into the melted butter.
- With a spoon or baking brush, spread the butter mixture around the outside and inside of all the slits. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, trying to get it all into the creases.
- Cover and bake for about 10 minutes at 375°F. Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and bread gets toasty. Serve warm.