He’s not one for the spotlight, but I begged Jake to share this recipe because I always get so many DM’s asking for it. Jake usually makes this on Sunday afternoons. It’s easy and it’s good!
Jake's Bean Dip
Jake's Bean Dip is a Sunday afternoon classic at our house. It's quite the gem of a recipe, so thank you to Jake for sharing it! It's easy and so good!Print Pin Rate
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies (or one cup of salsa)
- 1-2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated cheese
- diced jalapenos (fresh or jarred), however much you can handle
- Add cream cheese and refried beans to a small pot. Heat over medium heat until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Dip your chips in it and enjoy!